Dak Lak Provincial People’s Committee has just issued Decision No. 34/QD-UBND dated January 07th, 2019 on Travel and Tourism Program during the 7th Buon Ma Thuot Coffee Festival, 2019.
According the Decision, the Provincial People’s Committee has assigned Dak Lak Department of Culture, Sports, and Tourism in coordination with the Provincial Tourism Association to direct the travel agencies in planning their tours based on the Travel and Tourism Program approved by the Provincial People’s Committee at this Decision.
Besides, the Provincial People’s Committee has assigned Dak Lak Department of Foreign Affairs in coordination with Dak Lak Department of Public Security in creating advantages for foreign visitors during this Festival. The Provincial Tourism Association is also assigned to preside over mobilization and urge travel enterprises in the province, based on the Program, to plan their tours for each tourist object in order to announce in the “Travel Itinerary” program in framework of the 7th Buon Ma Thuot Coffee Festival, 2019.
Additionally, coffee businesses and tourist destination businesses in the province should actively coordinate with the Provincial Tourism Association and travel companies to effectively implement this travel program.
For more details, Click Here
- Changes in homeland 10-3 (16/03/2019, 08:19)
- Exciting dug-out canoe race competition in Lak Lake (15/03/2019, 09:08)
- Former President Tran Duc Luong’s visit to the Coffee - Book Street and Dak Lak Provincial Museum (15/03/2019, 08:03)
- Buon Don District: Urgently prepare for the Elephant Racing and Festival of Ethnic Cultural Traditions, 2019 (13/02/2019, 07:57)
- Approval of the Street Festival scenario – a part of the 7th Buon Ma Thuot Coffee Festival, 2019 (10/02/2019, 07:55)
- Sighseeing Tours at the 7th Buon Ma Thuot Coffee Festival 2019 (24/01/2019, 09:14)
- Many new features at the 7th Buon Ma Thuot Coffee Festival in 2019 (24/01/2019, 09:12)
- The World Coffee Museum – New destination of Vietnam (24/01/2019, 09:07)
- Step by step making Buon Ma Thuot become a destination of the world coffee (12/12/2018, 09:17)