Dak Lak Provincial People's Committee (PPC) has just issued Decision No.34/QD-UBND dated January 7th, 2019 on travel and tourism program in the 7th Buon Ma Thuot Coffee Festival 2019.
Illustrated image (Source: VNA)
Accordingly, 4 tours will be arranged to serve tourists from 9-16 March, 2019. Specifically, the first tour including experiencing, discovering the process of coffee growing, caring, producing, processing and enjoying coffee will be held at some locations in Buon Ma Thuot City. World Coffee Museum (Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, Tan Loi Ward, Buon Ma Thuot City); An Thai Coffee Showroom (No. 45, Ly Thai To Street, Tan Loi Ward, Buon Ma Thuot City); Kien Cuong Civet Coffee (No. 05, Hoang Hoa Tham Street, Tan Tien Ward, Buon Ma Thuot City); Trung Nguyen Coffee Village (No. 163, Ly Thai To Street, Tan Loi Ward, Buon Ma Thuot City); WASI (National Road No. 27, 7km from Buon Ma Thuot City Center - Nguyen Luong Bang Street); Dak Man Coffee Company (National Road 26, 8 km from Buon Ma Thuot City Center), etc.
Visitors will have chances to join in the eco and cultural tours in Ko Tam Ecotoursim Destination (National Road No. 26, 9 km from Buon Ma Thuot City Center); Doi Thong ecological tourist area (Hoa Thang commune, Buon Ma Thuot city); Suoi Ong Ecotourism Area (Khanh Xuan Ward, Buon Ma Thuot City); Lak Lake. Tourist attrations in Buon Don District include Tror Bu Garden, seven – branch waterfall; Don Village Ecotourism Destination, Suspension bridge, Yok Don National Park. Some tourist attractions in Cu M'gar district include Drai Dlong Waterfall, Cu H'Lam Hill, Wing Village, the 2nd Folk Culture Festival of Ede Ethnic people in 2019 (taking place in Ea Tul commune from 10-11 March, 2019), etc. Historical tours at Lac Giao Communal House, Buon Ma Thuot Exile House, Provincial Museum, CADA Plantation. Adventure tours will introduce dug-out canoe on Lak Lake; crossing rapids along the Serepok River.
- Buon Ma Thuot Coffee Book Street prepares to serve tourists during the Coffee Festival (06/03/2023, 06:41)
- Dak Lak Street Festival will offer many unique cultural activities (02/03/2023, 08:41)
- Making Buôn Ma Thuột a coffee destination of the world (02/03/2023, 08:32)
- Kicking off the promotion of Buon Ma Thuot Coffee Festival 2023 (04/02/2023, 02:31)
- Changes in homeland 10-3 (16/03/2019, 08:19)
- Exciting dug-out canoe race competition in Lak Lake (15/03/2019, 09:08)
- Former President Tran Duc Luong’s visit to the Coffee - Book Street and Dak Lak Provincial Museum (15/03/2019, 08:03)
- Buon Don District: Urgently prepare for the Elephant Racing and Festival of Ethnic Cultural Traditions, 2019 (13/02/2019, 07:57)
- Approval of the Street Festival scenario – a part of the 7th Buon Ma Thuot Coffee Festival, 2019 (10/02/2019, 07:55)
- Many new features at the 7th Buon Ma Thuot Coffee Festival in 2019 (24/01/2019, 09:12)