The Organizing Committee of the 7thBuon Ma Thuot Coffee Festival 2019 noticed that during the Festival (from 7 – 16March 2019), free wifi will be covered over the area of the Provincial Museum (No. 12 Le Duan) and Biet Dien Bao Dai Monument (No. 04 Nguyen Du, Buon Ma Thuot). Thereby, tourists can easily access the Coffee Festival information with many exciting activities. Contemporaneously, it is also more convenient for tourists in connecting, interacting with their families and friends through the internet; contributing to widely promote the image and culture of Dak Lak to domestic and international friends.
Reportedly, at the 7th Buon Ma Thuot Coffee Festival in 2019, the Provincial Museum will be the place for the photo exhibition "44 years of Buon Ma Thuot Victory –Paths of History"; enjoying free coffee. This place is also conserving over 1,000 objects and images of cultural heritage values of the Central Highlands ethnic groups, attracting the attention of tourists to Dak Lak.
- Changes in homeland 10-3 (16/03/2019, 08:19)
- Opening Photo Exhibition of the 44th anniversary of Buon Ma Thuot Victory - Paths of History (14/03/2019, 10:10)
- Dak Lak has 301 coffee processing facilities (28/02/2019, 08:46)
- Young Entrepreneurs Association accompanies the Buon Ma Thuot Coffee Festival (28/02/2019, 08:07)
- Photo Exhibition of the 44th anniversary of Buon Ma Thuot Victory – Historic paths” will be held March 9-16, 2019 (25/02/2019, 10:20)
- Dak Lak Provincial People's Committee rewards the Certificate of Merit to Miss H’Hen Nie for her Top 5 placement at Miss Universe pageant. (30/01/2019, 10:58)
- When the people coordinate for high quality coffee (30/01/2019, 10:45)
- Photo Exhibition of “44th Anniversary of Buon Ma Thuot Victory – Paths of History” (30/01/2019, 10:17)
- FESTIVAL ACTIVITIES (15/01/2019, 08:32)
- Communications for the 7th Buon Ma Thuot Coffee Festival, 2019: A citizen, an ambassador (03/01/2019, 11:02)