The Organizing Board of the Competition of Central Highlands Cuisine, 2019 has issued the Regulation No. 01/TL-BTC dated February 19, 2019 on the organization of Competition of Central Highlands Cuisine in the framework of the 7th Buon Ma Thuot Coffee Festival in 2019.
Illustrated image (Source: VNA)
The event themed “Competition of the Central Highlands Cuisine, 2019” will be held at Ko Tam Community Cultural Ecological Tourism (No.789 Pham Van Dong, Tan Hoa ward, Buon Ma Thuot city).
The Competition includes two main contents. The first is the Central Highlands Food Festival which is expected to be held from March 9-16, 2019 (from 8:00 to 18:00 daily) to display, exchange and serve dishes for visitors. The second is the Central Highlands Cuisine Competition (scheduled to be held on March 13th, 2019). In this Competition, each participant will select at least 5 main specialty recipes of the unit and locality in combination with at least two coffee-based dishes, aperitifs and desserts that are suitable for main dishes.
The Competition of Central Highlands Cuisine is one of activities in the framework of the 7th Buon Ma Thuot Coffee Festival in 2019.
- Must-try dishes if you visit in Dak Lak (25/02/2019, 10:26)
- Establishing the Organizing Committee of Highlands Cuisine 2019 (25/02/2019, 10:24)
- Meeting of the Organizing Board of the Competition of Central Highlands Cuisine (21/02/2019, 14:18)
- Unique “Vech” dish of the Ede in Dak Lak (15/02/2019, 07:48)
- Highlands Cuisine Competition will be held in the framework of the 7th Buon Ma Thuot Coffee Festival, 2019 (17/01/2019, 13:58)
- FESTIVAL ACTIVITIES (15/01/2019, 08:32)
- Tastes of Buon Ma Thuot (01/01/2019, 16:02)
- Step by step making Buon Ma Thuot become a destination of the world coffee (12/12/2018, 09:17)