The Special publication of the 7th Buon Ma Thuot Coffee Festival includes multi-faced and interesting stories about the land which would be expected to become the destination of world coffee. Stories inside the book are shown by beautiful photos with highlights of Buon Ma Thuot coffee which mesmerizes millions of people around the world.
The book is a ticket to the bustling land during the festive season of 47 brother ethnics living in perfect harmony with each other in the culture of Gong in the Central Highlands - the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity. The 156-page book in the size of 21x18 cm has been designed and printed in Vietnamese and English by Rubix Trading Company (Rubix Trading) with the number of 3,000 copies.
Some photos of the publication
For more information about the publication, Click here
- Effectively implement the program "Café with Entrepreneurs – Enterprises" in 2019 (20/03/2019, 09:14)
- Closing Ceremony of the 7th Buon Ma Thuot Coffee Festival 2019: Cultural Exchange of Heritages and Regions (16/03/2019, 16:43)
- Semi-final Round of “Farmers’ Contest” 2019 (16/03/2019, 16:28)
- Changes in homeland 10-3 (16/03/2019, 08:19)
- Exciting dug-out canoe race competition in Lak Lake (15/03/2019, 09:08)
- Former President Tran Duc Luong’s visit to the Coffee - Book Street and Dak Lak Provincial Museum (15/03/2019, 08:03)
- Awarding ceremony of Specialty Coffee Contest at the 7th Buon Ma Thuot Coffee Festival 2019 (14/03/2019, 11:04)
- 40 projects granted investment policy decision at Dak Lak Investment Promotion Conference 2019 (14/03/2019, 10:53)
- Opening Photo Exhibition of the 44th anniversary of Buon Ma Thuot Victory - Paths of History (14/03/2019, 10:10)
- Opening the 7th Vietnamese Coffee Expo 2019 (13/03/2019, 10:13)