On the morning of March 9, the Organizing Committee of the 7th Coffee Festival Buon Ma Thuot opened the 7th Vietnamses Coffee Expo in 2019 with the participation of Alternate Member of the Party Central Committee, Deputy Chief of the Party Central Committee Office Nguyen Hai Ninh; Standing Deputy Secretary of the Provincial Party Committee, Deputy Head of the Festival Steering Committee Pham Minh Tan; Vice Chairman of the Provincial People's Committee, Head of the Festival Organizing Committee Nguyen Tuan Ha; representatives from the Ministry of Industry and Trade; as well as domestic and foreign guests.
Vice Chairman of the Provincial People’s Committee and Head of the Festival Organizing Committee Nguyen Tuan Ha delivers the opening remarks at the Expo
The Vietnamese Coffee Expo 2019 has been one of main activities in the framework of the 7th Buon Ma Thuot Coffee Festival with 800 booths from 230 businesses, including 300 booths of 54 sponsors; 170 booths of 51 coffee enterprises; 265 booths of 107 units supporting the coffee industry; 65 booths of 18 foreign enterprises.
Visitors at the Expo
The booths were arranged according to areas for Korean businesses; Dak Lak Star-up enterprises; sponsors; coffee enterprises; enterprises supporting the coffee industry and the region for provinces and cities wishing to introduce and promote their images and products.
Delegates cut ribbons to inaugurate the Expo
Speaking at the opening of the event, Mr. Nguyen Tuan Ha - Vice Chairman of the Provincial People's Committee, Head of the Festival Organizing Committee assessed that the 7th Expo is one of the main activities during the 7th Buon Ma Thuot Coffee Festival in 2019. According to the Vice Chairman, the Expo was organized to advertise and promote investment for coffee products of Dak Lak - the Central Highlands in particular and Vietnam in general.
The event has been an opportunity for merchants, scientists, farmers to meet, exchange, promote trade and investment, transfer science and technology, at the same time being an opportunity for domestic and foreign tourists to enjoy coffee at the "Capital of Vietnamese coffee" and the unique cultural and artistic programs of ethnic minorities. The Head of the Festival Organizing Committee also believed that the Expo in particular, the Festival activities in general, are the best opportunities for Vietnam coffee industry to strongly develop and affirm its position and brand in the domestic and international market.
- Effectively implement the program "Café with Entrepreneurs – Enterprises" in 2019 (20/03/2019, 09:14)
- Closing Ceremony of the 7th Buon Ma Thuot Coffee Festival 2019: Cultural Exchange of Heritages and Regions (16/03/2019, 16:43)
- Semi-final Round of “Farmers’ Contest” 2019 (16/03/2019, 16:28)
- Changes in homeland 10-3 (16/03/2019, 08:19)
- Exciting dug-out canoe race competition in Lak Lake (15/03/2019, 09:08)
- Former President Tran Duc Luong’s visit to the Coffee - Book Street and Dak Lak Provincial Museum (15/03/2019, 08:03)
- Awarding ceremony of Specialty Coffee Contest at the 7th Buon Ma Thuot Coffee Festival 2019 (14/03/2019, 11:04)
- 40 projects granted investment policy decision at Dak Lak Investment Promotion Conference 2019 (14/03/2019, 10:53)
- Opening Photo Exhibition of the 44th anniversary of Buon Ma Thuot Victory - Paths of History (14/03/2019, 10:10)
- Publishing photo book on “Dak Lak – The Destination of World Coffee” (13/03/2019, 10:24)