On the morning of February 26, Dak Lak Provincial People's Committee (PPC) held a meeting to review the preparation for the Conference on Dak Lak Investment Promotion in 2019. Mr. Pham Ngoc Nghi, Deputy Secretary of the Provincial Party Committee and Chairman of the PPC presided over the meeting. Attending the meeting were Mr. Nguyen Hai Ninh, Alternate Member of the Party Central Committee, Member of the Provincial Party Committee, Standing Deputy Chairman of the PPC; leaders of relevant departments and agencies.
Overview of the meeting
The Conference on Dak Lak Investment Promotion in 2019 is one of the main activities within the 7th Buon Ma Thuot Coffee Festival, which will be held on the morning of March 10, 2019 in Buon Ma Thuot City. Expectedly, Prime Minister, leaders of some ministries and Dak Lak province will co-chair the Conference. The program of the Conference expectedly includes speeches of analysts, assessments of the potential, strengths and forecasts of Dak Lak’s development; bilateral meetings between the leaders of Dak Lak province and investors and the instruction of the Prime Minister. At the same time, the PPC is expected to grant 28 investment policy decisions, investment registration certificates and investment memorandums to enterprises with a total registered investment capital of VND65,647 billion.
Up to now, the preparation for the Dak Lak Investment Promotion Conference has been actively implementing by the PPC and other departments. The Department of Planning and Investment has made an invitation list, worked with investors to agree on the content of the investment memorandum; selected field survey locations in Phu Xuan Industrial Zone to introduce at the Conference. Besides, the communication on the conference was promoted in the media. The Department of Planning and Investment had linked to the website of the Ministry of Planning and Investment, the Department of Foreign Investment and other provinces' Investment Promotion Centers.
The leader of the Department of Industry and Trade reports the assigned tasks
Speaking at the meeting, Mr. Pham Ngoc Nghi, Deputy Secretary of the Provincial Party Committee, Chairman of the PPC emphasized that the Conference on Dak Lak Investment Promotion in 2019 is an important event; therefore in order to have a successful conference, the relevant departments and agencies need to be proactive and well perform their assigned tasks in the coming days. In particular, the relevant units should early complete the Conference’s content and script; advise the PPC to decide investment policies for projects being implemented procedures; continue working with businesses to agree on the content of the investment memorandum and have appraisal comments on the projects to summarize and report to the PPC before issuing the Investment Policy Decision. At the same time, the relevant units should make plans to ensure security and order at the conference; review and finalize the guest list to make a plan to welcome delegates in the most thoughtful way.
- Effectively implement the program "Café with Entrepreneurs – Enterprises" in 2019 (20/03/2019, 09:14)
- Closing Ceremony of the 7th Buon Ma Thuot Coffee Festival 2019: Cultural Exchange of Heritages and Regions (16/03/2019, 16:43)
- Semi-final Round of “Farmers’ Contest” 2019 (16/03/2019, 16:28)
- Changes in homeland 10-3 (16/03/2019, 08:19)
- Exciting dug-out canoe race competition in Lak Lake (15/03/2019, 09:08)
- Former President Tran Duc Luong’s visit to the Coffee - Book Street and Dak Lak Provincial Museum (15/03/2019, 08:03)
- Awarding ceremony of Specialty Coffee Contest at the 7th Buon Ma Thuot Coffee Festival 2019 (14/03/2019, 11:04)
- 40 projects granted investment policy decision at Dak Lak Investment Promotion Conference 2019 (14/03/2019, 10:53)
- Opening Photo Exhibition of the 44th anniversary of Buon Ma Thuot Victory - Paths of History (14/03/2019, 10:10)
- Publishing photo book on “Dak Lak – The Destination of World Coffee” (13/03/2019, 10:24)
- Opening the 7th Vietnamese Coffee Expo 2019 (13/03/2019, 10:13)