For the first time, the cultural exchange of heritages and regions will converge with coffee and Gongs through the Quan ho, Bai choi and Don ca tai tu singing that promises to become a highlight for the closing ceremony of the 7thBuon Ma Thuot Coffee Festival 2019 on the evening of March 16.
With the theme "Dak Lak and friends", the closing ceremony of the 7th Buon Ma Thuot Coffee Festival in 2019, not only focuses on promoting the culture and images of the province, but also aims to introduce a Dak Lak - a convergence of heritages. The beauty of Dak Lak in addition to cultural and historical values, is also the cultural interference of 47 brother ethnics. As the most unique characteristics, the thousand-year old traditional values blending with the quintessence of the labor and creative process have created an invaluable treasure with the highlights of "The cultural space of Gongs in the Central Highlands" - Masterpiece of Oral and Intangible Heritage of Humanity as well as the product "Buôn Ma Thuột Coffee" - a global brand. Vietnam is proud to be one of the countries with many cultural heritage recognized and respected by the world. Moreover, the Central Highlands is also a home for many heritages as folk songs of Northern Vietnam, Bai Choi of Central Vietnam, Don ca tai tu of Southern Vietnam.
The combination and cultural exchange between Central Highlands Gongs with Quan ho, Don ca tai tu, Bai Choi promises to bring unique and new features to the closing ceremony of the Festival.
In particular, at the closing ceremony, in the rich flavor of Buon Ma Thuot coffee and the echoing sound of the Central Highlands Gongs, the cultural exchange of heritages and regions will firstly converge with coffee and Gongs through the Quan ho, Bai choi and Don ca tai tu singing, making the 7th Buon Ma Thuot Coffee Festival 2019 more lively and poetic. As a meeting point for the great festivals of regional cultures across the country, the 7th Buon Ma Thuot Coffee Festival in 2019 is like a beautiful sign in the song of the sublimation of the nation in the integration and development with regional and international friends.
Miss H’Hen Nie will share her feelings as the Communication Ambassador of the Festival in the closing ceremony.
In addition to the art performances, Miss H'en Nie – Communications Ambassador of Buon Ma Thuot Coffee Festival in 2019 will share her feelings when accepting the invitation to be Communication Ambassador of the Festival. Unlike the opening ceremony that was implemented by PRO Events Media Co., Ltd., the closing ceremony will be carried out by Tinh Tu Exhibition and Media Co., Ltd with two directors of Nghi Tuan and Hoang Duan. As expected, the closing ceremony will be broadcast live on VTV8, VTV5 of the Vietnam Television Network and Dak Lak Radio and Television Station.
- Effectively implement the program "Café with Entrepreneurs – Enterprises" in 2019 (20/03/2019, 09:14)
- Semi-final Round of “Farmers’ Contest” 2019 (16/03/2019, 16:28)
- Changes in homeland 10-3 (16/03/2019, 08:19)
- Exciting dug-out canoe race competition in Lak Lake (15/03/2019, 09:08)
- Former President Tran Duc Luong’s visit to the Coffee - Book Street and Dak Lak Provincial Museum (15/03/2019, 08:03)
- Awarding ceremony of Specialty Coffee Contest at the 7th Buon Ma Thuot Coffee Festival 2019 (14/03/2019, 11:04)
- 40 projects granted investment policy decision at Dak Lak Investment Promotion Conference 2019 (14/03/2019, 10:53)
- Opening Photo Exhibition of the 44th anniversary of Buon Ma Thuot Victory - Paths of History (14/03/2019, 10:10)
- Publishing photo book on “Dak Lak – The Destination of World Coffee” (13/03/2019, 10:24)
- Opening the 7th Vietnamese Coffee Expo 2019 (13/03/2019, 10:13)